Documents Required to Apply for Quick Loan
Today most of the things are getting digitalized, making our life convenient. One of them is the way we are taking a personal loan. Quick personal loans are now getting popular due to the paperless transaction and the rapid application process. Spending 2-3 weeks for a personal loan approval makes the life difficult. When you are in need of instant cash, quick loan apps can be your saviour. These apps are accessible 24/7 online. All you need is a working internet connection and a smartphone. Your loan can get approved on the same day of application.
How to apply for a quick loan:
1. Download one of the quick loan apps on your smartphone like CASHe.
2. Register yourself by entering your basic contact details like name, phone number, address, and bank details.
3. The next step is to enter your desired loan details i.e.: loan amount and the duration. You can take a loan starting from Rs.9,000 to Rs.3 lakhs. The duration can be 62 days to 1 year.
4. You have to submit your recent and valid documents online to avail a quick loan.
5. Once you upload all the details and documents, the app will then review your request.
6. When your request is approved, the loan amount is then transferred to your personal savings account.
Documents required by quick loan apps:
The documents required by a quick loan app are quite simple. Make sure all the documents are latest and valid. You don’t need to submit the documents physically, you can simply upload them online via your smartphone. You are eligible to apply for a personal loan if your age is between 23 years to 58 years old. You can either be a salaried employee or a self-employed person.
For the salaried employee:
Identity proof: You have to submit your ID proof such as pan card or aadhar card or driver’s license or passport.
Address proof: You need to showcase your residential proof. Passport or rental agreement or utility bills like landline, water or electricity are valid proof of address.
Income proof: You need to submit your income proof documents to avail a quick loan. Your 3 to 6 months salary slips will be required along with your bank statement.
You will have to submit your pan card and upload your latest photo.
On the due date of the loan, you can refund the loan amount via bank transfer. The app will send you a reminder alert on the due date.