Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) For All Your Needs
Today, it has become easier to shop for all kinds of merchandise online. Living in the age of online shopping, we are equipped with the ability to have things delivered right to our doorstep. Over time, numerous payment methods have also been introduced that have made it easier for people to shop for items conveniently. Whether you want to go on a shopping spree and do a closet overhaul or buy a month’s worth of groceries and household essentials, there are payment options available that make it convenient for you to make purchases without having to stress about paying off the bill right away. One such option is Buy Now Pay Later.
What is Buy Now Pay Later?
Buy Now-Pay Later (BNPL) is a relatively new concept that allows you to buy all kinds of stuff you need and then pay for it at a later date, in EMIs, and are often interest-free. The concept is becoming increasingly popular, especially during online shopping, since it lets you buy whatever you want without having to pay for everything right away. From shopping for groceries to shopping for clothes to shopping for medicines, Buy Now Pay Later can be utilized for multiple purposes.
How to Buy Now Pay Later Using CASHe
- Download CASHe from the Play Store or App Store
- Create your profile
- Choose from the Buy Now Pay Later options available for various Merchants such as Flipkart, Amazon, Myntra, Apollo Pharmacy, Uber and Big Basket.
- Upload required documents and select the amount
- Once verified, you will receive a “gift voucher” or the amount will be disbursed to your account on the Merchant’s portal
- You can also avail the Buy Now Pay Later through the Credit Line
- Log on to the Merchant’s website or mobile app
- Select your products/services
- Enter the promo code at the time of checkout or utilise the amount that is available in your account’s wallet on the portal
- Make the payment in full using the preferred payment method
Eligibility Criteria for Buy Now Pay Later
- 90-day Buy Now Pay Later Plan
- 180-day Buy Now Pay Later Plan
Documents Required for Buy Now Pay Later
- Photo Identity Proof – PAN card (We would also ask you to upload your selfie as proof of your photograph)
- Latest salary slip
- Aadhar Card
- Permanent Address Proof – Any one (1): Passport/Driving License/Voter’s Identity Card or Utility Bills i.e. Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill (not more than 2 months old) If Current Address is different from Permanent Address, then additionally: Utility Bill- Electric/landline phone bill/ Gas Bill of current address (not more than 2 months old), Leave & License Agreement/Rent Agreement
- Latest statement of your Bank Account, showing your salary credit
FAQs About Buy Now Pay Later
What is the difference between Buy Now Pay Later and Instant Personal Loan?
Buy Now Pay Later is a short-term service that enables users to purchase immediately and pay at a later date in easy EMIs. On the other hand, Another major difference between the two is that you can shop at 0%* interest when you opt for BNPL whereas a certain interest is always charged on the personal loan. Also, there are more EMI plans for personal loans than for BNPL.
What is the advantage of using CASHe Buy Now Pay Later?
You get to shop across multiple leading e-commerce Merchants such as Flipkart, Apollo Pharmacy, Big Basket, Amazon, Myntra and Uber without having to pay the bill right away. What’s more, you can avail of this service at 0%* Interest and enjoy easy EMI options that make repayment so much easier.
What are the minimum and maximum amounts applicable for Buy Now Pay Later?
It starts at Rs. 3,000 and goes up to a maximum of Rs. 60,000.
How long does it take for the amount to be approved and disbursed as a gift voucher?
As soon as the documents have been uploaded and verified, the amount will be disbursed to your account.
Do I need to re-apply for the Pay Later method every time I shop from any of the Merchants?
The amount you have applied for can be utilized across multiple purchases.
Where can I use the Pay Later feature?
You can Buy Now Pay Later for Merchants like Amazon, Myntra, Uber, Flipkart, and Big Basket on the mobile app and website. For Apollo Pharmacy, the Pay Later feature is only available offline, i.e. at the outlets.
What are the EMI plans on CASHe available for Buy Now Pay Later?
You can choose from a 90-day repayment plan or a 180-day repayment plan for Buy Now Pay Later in EMI.
What are the repayment options available?
Once you choose your repayment plan for BNPL, you can either opt for the auto-debit facility or make payments through NEFT/IMPS.
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need further assistance.